петък, 28 ноември 2014 г.

November ending with a bang - from Sofia to Belgium's Antwerp & Gent

This year has been fun with lots of sonic trips and that's how it will end. In the next three days I'm playing what I suppose will be the final Mytrip shows for 2014 (with maybe just one more gig happening in mid December in Bulgaria). The final batch of drone emissions will be unleashed this Friday / weekend.

SoExhibition: Ivan Shopov's Lights & Shadows @ Facebook
I start with joining a massive improvised drone collaboration in Soho, Sofia. The ocassion is Ivan Shopov's (COOH, Balkansky) new exhibition. To celebrate it we're forming a drone ambient voltron where the Mytrip drones will be embraced by the massive sound of Balkansky to meet the voice of Tsvetan Hadjiiski (Smallman) and Mr. Smiff's trumpets (Ambient Anarchist). 

Ceremony of the Ascension III Festival @ Facebook
Then just a few hours later I'll be getting on the plane and heading to Belgium for an event I've been eager to play for months - Deer Trail Records' Ceremony of the Ascension III. Just click on the event link above, check out the line up and that'll pretty much sum up why is this festival so special. In case you're around Antwerp - see you there.

The final show for that weekend-long fun is happening in Gent, in a small cosy venue. Here's the event for that as well. It's more than awesome that I'll be sharing the night with Niels Mori (Lille, France) - the awesome person who booked me and Tim Holehouse in May 2014

On Monday I'm pretty much up to a free day in Brussels and I'm definitely seeing Svarte Greiner at the best place in town Café Central. Over and out.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар